[ShareTompkins] Support Silent City Distro

Ryan Clover-Owens ryancloverowens at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 17:06:35 UTC 2011

Dear friends,

The past 4 years, Silent City Distro has been serving Ithaca's DIY
community with space, photocopies, computer access, and a small
alternative library of zines. We've been promoting radical consciousness
and a connect-the-dots approach to movement organizing. We've worked
hard to seek out materials that aren't commonly found around town and
distribute them throughout town. Crimethinc literature, Earth First!
Journals, the Noreaster, The Real Cost of Prisons, Slingshot, and a
recent wave of Occupy Wall Street info & literature. Silent City Distro
is Ithaca's own radical infoshop and DIY copy center.

An now, our first ever donation request after four years! Please
contribute to our $2,000 goal to cover yearly expenses. We are volunteer
run, and our overhead expenses are really small. We only want to
fund-raise once a year, so please throw down and show your appreciation!

Please Donate Today! <https://www.wepay.com/donate/silentcitydistro>

See the attached document to read the full letter;

Thank you kindly,
Ryan Clover

Silent City Distro
115 E. Martin Luther King St.(the commons)
Ithaca, NY 14850