[ShareTompkins] posting offers and requests

Shira Golding shiragolding at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:25:23 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

As you know, this list is great way to stay in touch with others in
our community who are interested in sharing and bartering. Everyone
should feel free to forward info about free stuff and other
opportunities to this group.

When it comes to posting haves and wants you can also continue to use
this list, however, we're encouraging everyone to join our new group
on GoGoVerde for posting offers and requests. The main benefit of
using GoGoVerde instead of this list is that your haves and wants will
be searchable at any time, and people new to the community will easily
be able to browse items and get up to speed on who is offering what.

Join Share Tompkins' group on GoGoVerde to create a profile and start
posting offers and requests:
http://www.gogoverde.com/sharetompkins

- Shira :)

Shira Golding