[ShareTompkins] Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative Work Party

McKenzie Jones-Rounds grasswriter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:14:00 UTC 2011

Hey everybody,

Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative is in the process of moving to a new location
and we need some help cleaning up our old grease shop. We'll provide the
snacks, drinks, live music, bonfire, and bounce house for the kids if you
put in a few hours of work.

Sunday, June 12
2:00 - 6:00 pm, followed by a regular just for fun party until 11:00 pm
211 Gray Road, Ithaca
>From Ithaca: Take 13 S, turn right at Route 327, turn right again at Gray
road, and the grease shop is about one mile away on the left.

Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative is a member owned business cooperative that has
been providing the Ithaca area with biodiesel and straight vegetable oil
fuels for over 5 years. We are always looking for more volunteers, so please
get in touch if you want to help out or buy some renewable fuel. Contact
McKenzie at (717) 903-4871 or grasswriter at gmail.com.

Invite and bring your friends!

Visit our website: http://www.ithacabiodiesel.org
Like us on Facebook: