[ShareTompkins] Accountant for Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative

McKenzie Jones-Rounds grasswriter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 02:51:21 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative is moving steadily toward being a very visible
and reliable producer of biofuels in the Ithaca area. We're gearing up for a
membership drive, meeting with potential investors, and creating an
equitable and profitable hybrid worker/consumer cooperative structure. The
time has come for us to find a financial mentor. We would like to find an
accountant who is somewhat familiar with cooperative tax law and
finances and can help us in our start-up phase and potentially at later
points of our operation. We can discuss compensation. If you or anybody you
know fits this description, please email info at ithacabiodiesel.org with
contact info.

Thanks,
McKenzie