[ShareTompkins] Leaves? slab wood? Straw bales?

Patricia Haines levelgreen2010 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:22:45 UTC 2012

Level Green would welcome bags of LEAVES - for a sound-protection berm
between the road + our parking meadow. I can pick up or they can be dropped
off: 1519 Slaterville Rd, valley side just past Pine Tree flashing lite.

We're also looking for SLAB WOOD + STRAW BALES for summer building
projects, fencing + a children's playhouse.

Thanks for all ideas about where we might get slab wood or straw bales -
Patricia Haines

Level Green - fostering just and sustainable community through
collaborative initiatives in hospitality, education and the arts, in the
democratic spirit of the Danish Folk School