[ShareTompkins] Earth Week clothing swap and other events

Margaret Keating mkeatin1 at ithaca.edu
Tue Apr 3 19:08:01 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The IC Environmental Society (ICES) is holding a clothing swap for Earth
Week on Friday, April 20 from 10am - 3pm on IC's campus. It will be held on
the academic quad (the grass in front of the library; between Gannett
Center, the Phillips Hall Annex, and the Campus Center
http://www.ithaca.edu/map). Bring your gently used, unwanted clothing and
see what you can find for yourself! RSVP and share on Facebook if you'd
like: https://www.facebook.com/events/194742003970943

Here are the rest of the Earth Week events we have planned:
http://ices1970.blogspot.com/p/earth-week-2012.html. All are free and open
to the public! Feel free to contact me with any questions. Hope to see you
there!

Margaret

--
Margaret Keating