[ShareTompkins] Guidelines for this listserv

Shira Evergreen shiragolding at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:46:56 UTC 2015

Just a friendly reminder about the guidelines for this listserv:

The goal of Share Tompkins is to promote sharing culture in our area. Please use this list to share:

- Specific haves or wants i.e. "I've got extra zucchini I'd like to swap for children's toys."
- Events that help meet people's needs (food, housing, clothing, etc.) through swapping or sharing
- Conversations about sharing and meeting our needs through alternatives to monetary capitalism

Another great place to do all these things is on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/83941209554/

Please do not use this list as a general event list - thanks!

- Shira :)

Shira Evergreen
Co-founder, Share Tompkins