[ShareTompkins] Apply to be part of Ithaca Festival!

McKenzie Lauren Jones grasswriter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:54:55 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

Even though it snowed this morning, we're getting ready for Ithaca Festival
and feeling really excited for plans we're making this year! Something new
of note is that we plan to partner with GIAC to expand the festival
footprint.

This is an invitation to everybody to please be part of the festival! There
are lots of ways to be involved, from volunteering to vending to performing
and lots in between. Applications are up on our website.

Please note specifically that applications to be the Ithaca Festival 2016
Artist are due on FEBRUARY 15. The artist we choose will have their work
displayed on all of our 2016 merchandise, buttons, programs, website, etc.
Not to mention, there's an $800 reward for the winning artist! Please share
this note with the artists in your life. All mediums are welcome!

Applications for performers, food vendors, craft vendors, parade
participants, and tablers are also available at www.ithacafestival.org -
click on the 'applications' tab for a list of available apps.

Please contact mckenzie at ithacafestival.org with any questions.

Thank you!
McKenzie