[ShareTompkins] August Despair and Discovery Circle

Elizabeth Lambro fancsiga at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:34:17 UTC 2019

JOIN the DESPAIR AND DISCOVERY CIRCLE!!!

SATURDAY, August 24, 2 - 4:30 pm

From the planetary to the personal, all despair is interconnected. If you feel despairing, depressed, fearful, anxious, angry or any other strong emotional responses to Climate Chaos, the abuse of our Mother Earth, each other, and All Our Relations, then this Circle is for you...

Join Betti Lambro and Virginia Metcalf this Saturday, August 24, from 2-4:30 pm to participate in this ongoing opportunity.

The Despair and Discovery Circle will be held:

These 4th Saturday’s of 2019:

August 24, September 28, October 26

Time: 2-4:30 pm

Location: Fine Spirit Studio

201 Dey St. Ithaca

Suggested donation of $5-10 towards space rental.

www.braidingtruth.org<http://www.braidingtruth.org/> for more information.

Discover deep sharing. Discover deep listening. Discover deep connecting.

Discover a community that deeply feels our pain in this time of global crisis. Discover what you are capable of when your despair is lovingly witnessed, held, and felt by others.

Our intention is to manifest an ongoing opportunity for a core group of people to regularly share, listen, and connect in ways that promote growth, balance, healing, and transformation.

Registration is not required, although it would be wonderful to know in advance if you plan to attend. You are also welcome to just show up! For more information contact:

Betti Lambro

Facilitator of the Work That Reconnects

850-559-0988

braidingtruth at gmail.com<mailto:braidingtruth at gmail.com>

braidingtruth.org<http://braidingtruth.org>

This offering is an outgrowth of the Active Hope Workshop series facilitated in Ithaca by Betti Lambro and colleagues. We wish to credit Joanna Macy, developer of the Work That Reconnects, for the ongoing transformation that this work brings into our lives. (The Work That Reconnects is also known as Active Hope after Joanna Macy and Chris Johnstone published a book by that title.)