[ShareTompkins] U.S Census Bureau Employment Opportunites in Tompkins County

Shannon Wright (CENSUS/PFLD FED) shannon.wright at 2020census.gov
Tue Dec 10 13:30:04 UTC 2019

The United States Census Bureau is seeking applicants throughout Tompkins County to help complete the upcoming 2020 Census, we need hundreds of people. Here is some information on our temporary jobs:

Census Takers- $18/hr AND $.58/mile
Recruiting Assistants & Supervisors- $20/hr AND $.58/mile
No education requirement
Census income in NYS does NOT impact Heap or Snap benefits
Part of Full Time positions available
Flexible schedule
Jobs start in Early 2020
Apply at 2020census.gov/jobs

Please share this with your friends/family and feel free to pass my contact information on to anyone that has any questions.

Shannon Wright
Recruiting Assistant
Syracuse Area Census Office
Field Division