[Shef2venez] Thursday's meeting etc

John Smith johncsmith at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 7 22:03:33 GMT 2005

Dear y'all,

St Matthew's has no TV and VCR for us. They are intending to buy these, and
I was told that they probably would have them by the time of our meeting,
but it isn't to be. So, we need to bring our own. I am reluctant to offer
ours because of the extremely awkward way our stuff is enclosed within a
fitted unit, but I will have the use of a car and could transport someone
else's....

Also, I've been contacted by Paul D from London. He's trying to convene a
national planning meeting on either this coming Saturday or the following
Sunday (which would be the day after the stop-the-war demo). There's a lot
more info. on the festival preparations and agenda, and a sense of greater
urgency - although March to August seems like a long time, it isn't. So...
we should, if at all possible, be represented at the next national
preparatory meeting. Travel costs should come out of our funds, but we
haven't actually got any yet. This is a temporary situation; I'm sure
everyone agrees that, if someone is prepared to attend the preparatory
meeting but is short of funds, they should go.

greetings

John S