[sheffield-hacklab] Hacking stuff tomorrow night

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 14 12:55:06 BST 2005

Hi

The plan is to do some stuff in the hacklab on Thursday
night, Alan said he would be there from 6ish, I can make
it, but with a baby in tow... so I won't be able to stay
late and might not be able to do that much stuff...

One think that Alan and I discussed the other night was
the server and power supply issues -- we decided that we
can't afford to leave boxes on all the time unless we run
them off solar / wind charged batteries.

So this means that we need to install distros on all the
existing thin client boxes (since the server isn't going
to be up 24/7), we might as well have a mixture of a few
different ones -- so bring CDs on Thursday :-)

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World