[sheffield-hacklab] about access space, wiki, hacklab and art space

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 13:34:29 BST 2005

Here we are, without a matilda art collective space on the Wiki.
Our problems so far are not related to security but to sheer management
of contents.
So while we (i speak for myself now and and a few other ) are learning
new IT skills, it will be necessary to continue with the wiki, which is
not the most suitable space for an Art space where Visual and animation
tools would be necessary (we'll need perhaps to run slide shows)

UNLESS someone turns up with a bright idea (perhaps at Access Space,
anyway, if you're prepared to attend every day Tuesday to Saturday
12-2pm, say, this is on Brown Street opposite the Ruthland Arms Pub:

If someone is already working on such a project please let me/us know to
avoid duplications.

Welcome and invited

Amp

Thnak you thank you nakthn ouy,