[sheffield-hacklab] Turn up the Volume

Zoe Walton zoe at cmso.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 13:34:24 GMT 2006

Dear Ashley Palmer

TURN UP THE VOLUME

On the 21st February 2006, CM Solutions met and it was decided that we
are unable to support your organisation through the Turn up the Volume
project.

Turn up the Volume is funded through Objective 1 and all applications
that we consider are subject to funding requirements.  Unfortunately on
this occasion your project did not meet the criteria and therefore we
are unable to offer support to your organisation.

Your proposal was rejected on the following grounds:
•	It does not include potential benefit to priority 4 communities

However if you would like to discuss this further we are happy to give
you feedback on this matter.

Your application was greatly valued and we would consider any future
applications made by your organisation.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time and to
wish you success for the future.

Yours sincerely,

Zoe Walton
Project Officer