[sheffield-hacklab] Fwd: filming

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 21 21:59:30 GMT 2006

Hi

What do people think about this request?

Chris

----- Forwarded message from Eve Randle <everandle at hotmail.com> -----

From: Eve Randle <everandle at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:49:59 +0000
To: sheffield-hacklab-owner at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: filming

Hello,

my name is Eve Randle and I am a Journalism Student at Sheffield Uni.

I am currently putting together a news piece about the positive community
involvement of Matilda, and would like to know if it would be possible for
my friend and I to film the Hacklab in action?

The footage would be used only for our course work.

We would be very grateful if this would be ok to do.

Yours faithfully

Eve Randle.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World