[sheffield-noborders] meeting tonight - 7pm

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Wed Aug 10 11:42:30 BST 2005

yes - its in the diary at Matilda and I'll be there
we had previously said 7 and it would be really helpful to me if we could
stick to that due to childcare, another meeting happening later at Matilda
and the fact that I've arranged to collect some info for the meeting at 7 at
Matilda from someone who can't stay around
see you later
Becky