[sheffield-noborders] apologies

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 17:08:44 BST 2005

Dear all,

Sorry I can't make tonight's meeting due to short-notice childcare commitments. But I'm certainly still involved. I've done some research for the proposed tour guide of immigration/deportation centres in Sheff: particularly on Angel Housing, the org that provides accommodation for a lot of asylum seekers in Sheffield.

About the proposed fundraiser (Sept 9th?) - I think it would be best if it were just for the No Borders campaign, rather than mixing it with DSEI. I know they're related and that DSEI actions happen soon after, but we need to give the No Borders campaign some profile to get it off the ground.

So let me know what happens and I'll continue to the things I agreed to at the last meeting.

all the best
Stuart