[sheffield-noborders] Re: [matilda] 2 proposals

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Thu Aug 11 17:59:11 BST 2005

The proposal to do a film night and party at Matilda went on the list a
couple of weeks ago - see below
- so I assume no ones got a problem with it but just to remind people:

Sheffield noborders want to do a film showing & discussion followed by party
with band and soundsystem on Friday 9th September.  We'd need some of the
space from about 6pm to set up.
We could really do with people getting involved in advance, and also to
commit to helping on the night eg: with the bar or the door.

We're having our next meeting on wed 24th Aug at 7pm at Matilda (if no-one
objects) so please come along then to find out more and get involved.

As Fabian said in his email we're also going to be doing a magical mystery
tour on 1.10.05 - part of a national day of actions by noborder / no-one is
illegal groups.  Again we'd really appreciate people getting involved with
publicity, or being tour guides on the day, or doing performances or street
art as part of the tour.

 Please join the sheff-noborders mailing list at
http://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/listinfo/sheffield-noborders
to get in contact...or talk to one of us

thanks
Becky