[sheffield-noborders] sheffield - 9th september film night

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:58:41 BST 2005

hi there,

we have had a call from sheffield noborders to come a
a film night there on the 9th of september to present
some films.

I can't make it, as i'm away - but it would be great
if someone from manchester could go over and say a bit
about what we have been up to and present some films.

I've got some great films that can be taken over,
There's the Digital diaries film with footage of 2nd
of April.

And the short 5 minute film of the Magical Mystery
tour in Glasgow.

There's Dallas court - a point of dissappearance -
about the Salford reporting centre.

Welcome - Glasgow destitute refugees.

- No lager - although i think that has been shown in
Sheffield before.

a 9 minute edit of woomera-

a compilation of refugee action, anti-deportation
campaigns and european noborders action.

--/Social justice doesn't happen by itself, you know!/--

http://www.ourvideo.org   >> community video toolkit
http://www.beyondtv.org   << video activist showcase