[sheffield-noborders] Re: [g8-sheffield] Spoken Word Night

@@ hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Sun Aug 28 05:16:21 BST 2005

Dear Zoe,

Here in Sheffield we're organizing something similar and would like to
establish links with your group. Please contact Matilda list if
interested, at
matilda mailing list
matilda at lists.aktivix.org

About your specific question (which is also of interest to us, the
literary workstation within the Art Kollective), you could try contact
with this group meeting regularly:

The Poetry Translation Centre at SOAS
Room 404, School of Oriental & African Studies
Thornhaugh Street, London WC1H 0XG
Phone: + 44 20 7898 4367   Fax: +44 20 7898 4239/4399
Email: ptc at soas.ac.uk

Best wishes

adriana