[sheffield-noborders] street art

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 07:14:28 BST 2005

Hi Becky & Fab,

For street art performances you could contact CIRCA (coming soon to
Matilda appar.) and also
You could contact:
Alice Collins Angeltime at btopenworld.com for street art
And Zoe Lambert for poets performances..don't know if this has been
tried on the streets of shef. before |
Zoe lambert at 07986839651 (Manchester event Trof Cafe)
In fact we could do it together... let's talk

Amp

0114 2394613

The proposal to do a film night and party at Matilda went on the list a
couple of weeks ago - see below - so I assume no ones got a problem with
it but just to remind people:

Sheffield noborders want to do a film showing & discussion followed by
party with band and soundsystem on Friday 9th September.  We'd need some
of the space from about 6pm to set up.
We could really do with people getting involved in advance, and also to
commit to helping on the night eg: with the bar or the door.

We're having our next meeting on wed 24th Aug at 7pm at Matilda (if
no-one objects) so please come along then to find out more and get involved.

As Fabian said in his email we're also going to be doing a magical
mystery tour on 1.10.05 - part of a national day of actions by noborder
/ no-one is illegal groups.  Again we'd really appreciate people getting
involved with publicity, or being tour guides on the day, or doing
performances or street art as part of the tour.

  Please join the sheff-noborders mailing list at
http://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/listinfo/sheffield-noborders
to get in contact...or talk to one of us

thanks
Becky

--

GIFT OF TONGUES (GOT) | Language Services
50 Constable Place |  Sheffield, South Yorkshire | S14 1AX  Great Britain

"et quippe, ista neccessaria translatio, poetaria et magna, undans et
accuratissima, pulcherrima et verissima, linguæ latinæ,
totique quidem mundi, viam transfiguravit."