[sheffield-noborders] idea for a noborders style meet up in manchester - 16th October

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:50:36 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

My name is mick from manchester. There are been some
good things happening in the north-west for
anti-immigration controls. And the G8 reunions have
made a better network in the uk.

It seems to be a good time to try to consolidate some
of the positive actions in the uk this year and try to
bring together some of the existing anti-fascist and,
anti-globalisation, and existing anti-deportation
campaigners that embrace horizontal way of organising

Our Manchester noborders group is proposing the idea
of a noborders network meeting to try to make the
existing  groups more visible, and create channels for
working together in the future.

Aims: to talk, teach some workshops, swap films -
resources, see where were are, and where we want to
go.

I'm interested if people have feedback on the best way
of doing that. And if there is already an email list
which would be suitable to use to invite people to
co-ordinate that on.

We have a provisional date for a meeting which is
Sunday 16th of October in Manchester.

--/Social justice doesn't happen by itself, you know!/--

http://www.ourvideo.org   >> community video toolkit
http://www.beyondtv.org   << video activist showcase