[sheffield-noborders] next steps

fabian fab at in-no.org
Wed Nov 2 23:41:47 GMT 2005

Hi there,
thanks for sending notes around after last meeting...
I wanted to report from notts, where Ben, Gav and me have been last
week to talk about setting up a magical tour there, quite a few people
were up for it and it looks really good....
there is soon gonna be a mailing list about it and if people are up for
joining it, I will sent around details soon.
as for the map (flash and pdf version of it) once they are ready we can
put them online easily and advertise them widely.
I like the idea of doing a talk with cohen in dezember, who is
organising it?
also people from notts were putting together this film that is worth
showing in Sheffield. Maybe soon...
I think we should have another meeting soon. Maybe next week thursday.
What do you guys think...
still in the pipeline is the idea to do a film version of the tour in
sheffield....with a good actor or two who would do the guidance and a
camera following him/her.
does have anyone ideas about who could do that/good actors around?

all the best
F.