[sheffield-noborders] CADDI demo 10th Dec?

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 17:23:54 GMT 2005

There's been a proposal from Ari M to hold a demo against the detention and deportation of Iraqi Kurds on Saturday 10th Dec at 2pm Peace gardens.  I think we should go for it and try to make it a northern England-wide demo.
  Although it unfortunately clashes with the Peace Conference in London on the same day, the 10th is a good date, giving us time to mobilise for it and acting while the issue is an immediate one.
  We have the use of a Kurdish language computer keyboard for advertising the demo and the existence of CADDI within the Kurdish community.
  Let me know what you think....soon.

  Stuart