[sheffield-noborders] Mystery Tour Map

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:49:59 BST 2005

Hello,

I am now back in Sheffield after my short break in Barcelona (very nice,
thank you, and provided me with lots of inspiration) and am now ready to
take on the map. I will try get a version of the map ready for the Matilda
meeting on Monday for anyone in the No-Borders collective who will be
attending-

Fabian- is there anything new you have thought of for the map since we last
spoke of it, or are we aiming at the same places we decided? I will have a
look at the wiki and gather the information there about the places we are
hitting on the tour- keep it coming!

All the best,
Benjamin.