[sheffield-noborders] meeting next thur 9th 8pm

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Fri Feb 3 13:41:08 GMT 2006

Hi
lets have a noborders meeting at Matilda  next thursday 9th February 8pm
we can then talk about anything relevant we may have been doing recently and what we'd like to do together in the future - any suggestions before next thursday on this list are very welcome.
(For those who've not been before its 111 Matilda Street - ring the bell to get in - there's a social happening there on thursdays and there will be food served at some point in the evening, but there is always space to find a corner to chat).
see you there
Becky