[sheffield-noborders] Re: Proposal from London No Borders 4 a gathering

Catherine Tonge katieplum75 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 15:33:35 GMT 2006

Hello
  Could you change katieplum75 at yahoo.co.uk to leedsnoborders at riseup.net so that the whole Leeds group can see these e-mails?
  Cheers
  Catherine

fabian <fab at in-no.org> wrote:
  Hello from No borders Sheffield..
we very much like the idea of UK wide noborders meeting, we would like
to propose to have it in a more central location and offer Sheffields
Social Centre Matilda
http://www.matilda.aktivix.org
for the potential next time....as such to allow people from north and
south to come...
we will come to London with at least two on the 3rd-4th....
Best
No borders sheff