[sheffield-noborders] meetings and cooking

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Wed Feb 15 21:56:59 GMT 2006

one thing I forgot to bring up at the meeting was our participation in matilda
we are formerly a matilda collective and thus we should be participating in matilda decision making structures and feeding in any relevant info - eg if we were proposing to host a national noborders meeting at matilda
the inter-collective spokes meetings are fortnightly next being on monday 20th

*would it be ok if I went from noborders (and others go to next ones) and
*is there anything anyone would like me to bring up / say in response to any agenda items (should be on the wiki)
ideally we'd discuss these at a meeting but that isn't possible in this case - maybe we could arrange to meet on the Thursday (2nd March) before the next inter-collective meeting (6th March)

also collectives are cooking for the thursday socials and it would be good if we could take on one and maybe use it to raise the profile of the collective etc
I'm abit busy for the next month but assuming we're all still here how about 23rd March? Due to children's bedtime I can't get there till 7.15 but could get stuck in immediately and people never expect to eat till around 8.30 anyway.  Please confirm to list if you can help on 23rd (and say rough time you could be there) and if theres say 3 (or more if possible) of us we can book it in

Becky