[sheffield-noborders] Re: no border meeting

sara b sara_b37 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:44:14 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I've started a post on the No Borders discussion boards, about the gathering
on 11th/12th March, with some of the workshop ideas that have been suggested
so far.  If anyone has more ideas or wants to contribute to ideas that have
been suggested already, please add to the thread:

http://glasgow_noborders.clearerchannel.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=64#64

Also, please let us know if you're still coming & if you need accommodation.
  If people have big problems affording getting to London, please let us
know & maybe we can help a bit.

cheers
Sara