[sheffield-noborders] Fwd: The Silence Breaker political zine CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Jay Baker jaybaker at mediaactivist.com
Tue Feb 28 20:49:18 GMT 2006

  The Silence Breaker of South Yorkshire is still in development, and due to increased interest from potential contributors we have delayed its launch. We are therefore calling for all activists and/or writers to please submit your writings to us through this address!

  All pieces should be well-researched (preferrably listing/providing sources) and related to the South Yorkshire area in some way (even if about generally larger issues). Controversial topics are welcome.

  The Silence Breaker will be produced online and in printed hard copy, as a non-profit political zine, distributed in cafes and shops in the area as well as delivered to homes, and will have absolutely no affiliation to any organisation or political party whatsoever.

  I look forward to hearing from you!

  http://www.thesilencebreaker.com/

http://www.mediaactivist.com