[sheffield-noborders] Iranian Asylum Seeker

Susie Lynch susielynch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:02:19 GMT 2006

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone on this list might be able to help me - a
friend of mine is a failed asylum seeker, because he hasn't been able to
submit evidence to make his claim more credible. He was victimised by a guy
who's pretty high up the hierarchy of the Iranian local law enforcement
group the "Basij", and this guy will have him killed if he returns.
Therefore, I'm trying to find evidence to prove that this guy is a member fo
this group, and that the Basij are dangerous - can anyone help me??? Even if
you think your suggestion may not lead to anything, I would still be
grateful for any ideas.

Many thanks, Susie

--
No signature for legal reasons