[sheffield-noborders] CADDI meeting 29th Jan

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 19:33:42 GMT 2006

        Hi everyone

  The next meeting of CADDI is next Sunday 29th January at 3pm. The venue is the newly re-opened Kurdish Community Centre. It's at 163 Verdon Street, a ground floor flat with the Kurdish flag in the window.

  The easiest way to get there by bus from the town centre is to get a Burngreave-bound bus (75, 76, 97, 97A), get off on Spital Hill then walk uphill to the left up Spital Street. Verdon Street is at the top end of Spital Street.

  Our success in stopping the deportation of Mohammed Arrian to Afghanistan shows that campaigning can win. Of course, there's no guarantee of success, but if we do nothing we are guaranteed to fail.

  Try to get to the meeting and pass this on to other people who might be interested.

  Stuart