[sheffield-noborders] article from Woomera to Baxter and UK networking

fabian fab at in-no.org
Tue Mar 21 21:17:11 GMT 2006

Hi there,
just wanted to point your attention to an important article about no
border politics in the context of global justice that was circulated
today
You can find it at
http://vacarme.eu.org/article484.html
It adresses issues we discussed in London during the UK noborders
network meeting (which I had to leave early) and though it is
particulary discussing the Australian context many of the issues are
ours as well.
It reminded me that I wanted to ask whether there were any minutes
taken of the meeting that could be sent over the lists (please mind the
new list as above)?
I am particulary interested in discussions concerning Athens ESF and
autonomous spaces if there were any.
Also I wanted to ask whether it was discussed to have more meetings
like this which I think is reasonable.
Sheffield No Borders proposed before to hold one in Sheffield (we
discussed a time somewhen after the summer) that would allow various
groups from north and south to come.
Would be nice to hear about ideas concerning this...

Best
Fabian