[sheffield-noborders] Proposal for a No Borders national gathering

Catherine Tonge katieplum75 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 15:10:06 GMT 2006

Dear No Borders group

  Hello. We here in Leeds had an idea the other day. We were discussing how No Borders groups could work together more coherently – to support each other and to make our message national and get more national press coverage. We get some good coverage here in Leeds but we want it to be wider. So we thought it would be a good idea to hold a national No Borders gathering, in Leeds, in Jan/Feb 2007. We are happy to organise it and have a free venue, what do people think? We’re having a short meeting to have an initial chat about it on Weds 15th so it would be great to have comments by then, but I know that's a bit short notice so anytime is fine!.

  Thanks very much

  Catherine
  Leeds No Borders