[sheffield-noborders] what is left of us

sheffjeff sheffjeff at beeb.net
Fri Sep 29 12:02:35 BST 2006

Hi Fab,
Sorry to here you are leaving Sheffield
Would be interested in attending No Borders Sheffield meetings
however i have not enough energy at the mo to help with organising
Re: Funds : A big thank you for the £100. which SNB gave to the squat
housing mob
As always we can put funds where they will make a big difference to
destitute AS&R but i guess SNB is more about a political voice for the same
people.
Many thanks
Jeff