[sheffield-noborders] miss-information

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sun Dec 23 11:22:01 GMT 2007

How miss-information goes round Sheffield.. I was told it was Santa who
was going to press the button, indeed the rumor i heard the red button was
shaped like a Rain Dears noise in reward for all his hard work in making
poor people aspire to desire have moor, get into debt due to this fact,
and over consume..

Well another boring day looms, i was going to watch there demise, share
some of my Mince Pies with Santa, smoke some weed (as i do not drink) now
all i have is the Television, adds for an holiday in the sun, in other
peoples poverty.

Well never mind there is always next year where i was told there are
blowing up Medowhell, wake up 0742 it is Christmas day and i have some
Henderson's relish for you.

Shit where did you get that do you not know it has been Banned, to
northern so it is said, and do not call me love that is also banned.

One love and when the Stuffing the Turkey or roasting your nuts is to much
try http://pretentiousartist.com