[sheffield-noborders] Glasgow No Borders Gathering

noborderslondon at riseup.net noborderslondon at riseup.net
Mon Feb 19 17:02:12 GMT 2007

Persona Non Grata

(This is a short statement by LondonNoBorders for other NoBorder   groups
in the UK. Please do not spread this over the
internet, as we do not want to use the same means of propaganda as   the
people we talk about.)

What makes persons a "Persona non grata" (an "unwelcomed person") in
relation to the NoBorders Network and especially our work in London   No
Borders?

Is it a person who has consistently over the last 20 years mimicked   the
activity and work of others with the view to infiltrate and
thereby to undermine that political activity? A persons who has
consistently attempted to disrupt certain political organisations and
initiatives that they see as a barrier towards "working class self-
organisation"? A person who recently has slandered and attacked
individuals, groups and social centres with the same tactic of
denouncing them as "fascist" and "Eurocentric"? A person who has   handed
out leaflets to migrant groups with people's full names
accusing people involved in London NoBorders of being "anarcho-
racists" and "fascists"?

Azim and Fabian from the "Voice Refugee Forum London" have done this
many times. Since last autumn they attacked somebody involved in
LondonNoborders for years by spreading documents, including his full
name, all over the internet. In the preparation of the Glasgow
Noborders meeting a few weeks ago Azim posted several texts to the
makebordershistory wiki accusing us again of being racists (and again
using people's full names). This was his only contribution to the
agenda. When the texts were removed as disruptive he added the remark
"deleted by anarcho-racists" to the wiki.

None of their activities indicate that Azim and Fabian want to
contribute anything else but disruption to the gathering.

We DON'T think they should be allowed to be involved in ANYTHING we   do,
including the Glasgow Conference. Our proposal therefore is to
acknowledge Fabian and Azim as a PERSONA NON GRATA and finish here.

London Noborders.