[sheffield-noborders] Drug Dealers..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sun Jan 27 11:15:57 GMT 2008

The wind howled all morning and we refused to rise. They were on the right
road all the time, but they were going in the wrong direction fucking
dreadlock hippies. Semi-comatose from there drug taking and there dealer
lives next door to a friend, her life has become A fucking nightmare along
with her friends and you see why we desire there death? Meanwhile Saturday
morning with Sun Ra on repeat in our dreams. Then we awoke in this gray
Mono Culture And our disagreements become hatred of each other it should
not be this way.. Fashion is little more than creative fascism. We for one
are way too vain to wear somebody else’s name on my clothing; the clothes
only maketh the man if the man maketh (or upcycleth) the clothes. Every
piece of ‘designer’ clothing is 100% pure wool – that is to say it is a
covering for a sheep!; see how faithfully the heard follows the fickle
whim of an uptight Prima Donna, one day only to laugh at their fashion
faux pas the next. Just as we laugh and snigger at the white people with
dreadlocks. There three legged dogs, along with there dreadlocks, and for
one moment we was back at Matilda the nightmare had come back home, and
there drug dealer lives next door to a friend and if only it was legal for
me to do what I contemplate and dream about..