[sheffield-noborders] cfp: Migration, Politics, and Work

thomas.geisen thomas.geisen at irm-trier.de
Sun Nov 2 23:43:50 GMT 2008

Dear Colleagues

The 9. International Conference of IRM, CDMH and IIP on "Migration,
Politics, and Work" will take place in June 25-27, 2009. We would
like to invite you to submit a proposal, for the details please see
the cfp at: http://www.irm-trier.de/veranstaltungen_aktuell.htm

The cfp is available in English and German language. In case you have
colleagues working on these issues we would be very pleased if you can
give them this infomation as well, thank you very much for this
support!

With kindest regards

Thomas Geisen

Institut für Regional- und Migrationsforschung (IRM)/
Institute for Regional and Migration Research (IRM)

http://www.irm-trier.de

Um Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern, besuchen Sie:
http://www.irm-trier.de/newsletter/?p=preferences&uid=02fc0c39b4dd939710b1d7101c1af27e

Um diese Nachricht weiter zu empfehlen:
http://www.irm-trier.de/newsletter/?p=forward&uid=02fc0c39b4dd939710b1d7101c1af27e&mid=20