[sheffield-noborders] cfp 10. IRM-conference "Migration and Family"

thomas.geisen thomas.geisen at irm-trier.de
Mon Oct 12 00:52:27 BST 2009

Dear colleague

We would like to invite you to submit a proposal for the 10.
International IRM-conference on "Migration and Family".

The conference is going to be held at the University of Basel in June
10-12, 2010. Organizers of the conference are the Institute for
Regional and Migration Research (IRM, Trier, Germany), the Centre de
Documentation sur les Migrations Humaines (CDMH, Dudelange,
Luxembourg), the Institut Integration and Participation of the School
for Social Work FHNW (IIP, Olten, Switzerland) and the
Alpen-Adria-University, Department für Cultural Sciences, Section for
Intercultural Studies (Klagenfurt, Austria).

The cfp is available in German
http://www.irm-trier.de/veranstaltungen_aktuell.htm
 and in English http://www.irm-trier.de/veranstaltungen_aktuell_e.htm
 Deadline for delivering a proposal is December 15th, 2009. More
detailed information, e.g. regarding content, is given at the cfp.

We would also kindly ask you to send this information as well to your
colleagues and friends working on issues of migration and family.
Thank you very much!

With kindest regards

Thomas Geisen

  Institut für Regional- und Migrationsforschung (IRM) e.V.

  http://www.irm-trier.de

  contact at irm-trier.de

Um Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern, besuchen Sie:
http://www.irm-trier.de/newsletter/?p=preferences&uid=02fc0c39b4dd939710b1d7101c1af27e

Um diese Nachricht weiter zu empfehlen:
http://www.irm-trier.de/newsletter/?p=forward&uid=02fc0c39b4dd939710b1d7101c1af27e&mid=25