[sheffieldagainstwar-tech] Re: Upgrade to a new version of MKDoc

Jase jase at jase.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 22:49:10 GMT 2003

mmmm I like I think(!) Like the summaries down the left, however a few
problems (deep breath 8O

There is a major problem with the events list in that several documents seem
to have escaped the past events list even though they insist that "past
events" is still their parent document (moved around but had no effect on
the events listing) These are:

Public Meeting: STOP BUSH!
Special Meeting
Protest against DSEi
Refugee Week: Sat 14th - Sat 21st June
Public Meeting - Tuesday 1st July
Walkley Opposed to War - Public meeting

also whilst "Regional Trains for demo" is a child of "Sheffield and
Yorkshire Demonstration " it is also listed on the events page. And

Friday Peace Vigil
Palestine Vigil
Menwith Hill Peace Vigil
Past Events

Are not listed on the events page. It occurs to me this may be a formatting
decision but personally I don't see the point of an events page advertising
things that are in the past.

The sort order (e.g. for downloads) seems to be not working as I only get
"Car Banner" (the only thing listed under downloads - the rest being under
"files" but apparently not sortable). Was hoping to finally be able to just
have the latest at the top...

Links page much improved by the sidebar, would be good to get events page
sorted asap, cheers for all, tata,

Jase