[SSC] Training on Consensus decision making, in Lincoln, July 9 & 10

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Fri Apr 29 19:26:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

We have now booked Seeds for Change to help us with a weekend for the
Consensus Decision Making Training, Sat 9th and Sun 10th July, at CROFT ST
COMMUNITY CENTRE , Baggholme Rd at the corner of St Rumbold St.  To cover
costs, participants need to pay £10 per day, and a further £5 donation if
possible.  This is a very exciting opportunity, with skilled trainers giving
their time and asking only for expenses and a donation.

Please confirm by email to me, sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop, that you will be
attending, and send Kathryn the completed questionnaire, as below.

The programme details (edited from the Seeds for Change email) are below: