[SSC] FW: One day event - work plan for year ahead

Sara Bayes Sara.Bayes at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 07:26:37 UTC 2011

Good morning all

I am free to attend on either the 3rd or the 10th.

By way of introduction, I recently arrived back to the UK after 12 years of nursing and midwifery practice, education and research. I have experience of teaching at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and of supervising higher degree by research students. In relation to research, my expertise is in grounded theory, and my present focus is on the utilisation of evidence / implementation of change in health and social care organisations. I have also led a very successful not-for-profit adult education organisation on a co-operative basis in the recent past.

I look forward to meeting everyone, and to finding out how I can most usefully support this fine venture.

Kind regards,

Sara

Dr Sara Bayes
Research Fellow - Implementation
CLAHRC-NDL
Sir Colin Campbell Building, University of Nottingham Innovation Park
Triumph Road
Nottingham
NG7 2TU.

Office:  +44 (0)115 82 31218
Mobile: +44 (0)7771 388697

www.clahrc-ndl.nihr.ac.uk<http://www.clahrc-ndl.nihr.ac.uk>
www.twitter.com/CLAHRC_NDL<http://www.twitter.com/CLAHRC_NDL>

Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care - Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire (CLAHRC-NDL) is an applied health research partnership, which aims to improve healthcare in the region.   More details are on the website<http://www.clahrc-ndl.nihr.ac.uk/>