[SSC] Fwd: scc meeting

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:09:49 UTC 2011

Dear All,
We have a group of 11 people who are able to make the 10th of September for our Social Science Centre event. I would like to suggest that we go ahead with this date as originally suggested, based on the agenda set out in the previous email.
For those of you who are not able to attend this meeting I envisage that this will be the first of a  regular series of meeting, probably once a month, so there will be plenty of opportunities to contribute.
I will get back to  you all in the next few days with details concerning venue and related matters, including ideas, based on peoples' suggestions, as to how those who are not able to attend can make a contribution to this meeting.
Very best wishes,

Mike