[SSC] Update on membership

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:18:15 UTC 2011

Dear all,

My name is Joel. I'm a doctoral student at St Anthony's College, Oxford, although my viva is next Weds so hopefully I'll be joining the ranks of the unemployed postdocs soon! Something to look forward to!

I really want to attend your meeting on Sept 10th but have an arrangement for that day that I don't think I can get out of. As I mentioned before, I'm really interested in your plans and wonder if it would be possible to establish something similar in Oxford.

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to summarise the outcomes from the meeting in a document for those unable to attend. Perhaps it might be possible to make my way across to Lincoln another day to meet up with you and listen to all your plans and ideas?

Best wishes,
Joel