[SSC] Moving towards national 'free university' meeting in Feb in Birmingham

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:20:35 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I've tried to take the lead and move towards getting a national meeting actually set up.
It seems as if Feb is the preferred option. Saturday seems the preferred day. Birmingham is the popular option.

I've set up an email group address - freeuniversity at googlegroups.com. If anyone has a better idea in terms of how to share communication in order to facilitate organisation of this meeting please don't hesitate to step forward.

I think the email group homepage is http://groups.google.com/group/freeuniversityuk
Go to that and sign up.

Also, I've set up a basic 'meet-o-matic' to establish the preferred date for the national meeting. The choice is between three saturdays in Feb - 11th, 18th, 25th. You can go to this link to record your preference - http://www.meetomatic.com/respond.php?id=86AIHJ
Once someone responds, an email is sent to the freeuniversity group address so we can all monitor the survey results.

Thanks and best wishes,
Joel