[SSC] First meeting

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu Feb 3 14:18:35 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I can confirm that our first meeting with be at the Work Skills building
on Mint Lane, Lincoln Thursday 24th February, 6-8pm.

The building is just off the High Street, Lincoln:

http://tx0.org/1fv

This is an open meeting. Any anyone interested in supporting and/or
joining the SSC, is very welcome.

A rough agenda might be:

1. Discussion about establishing the co-op. I will see if a member of
the Lincolnshire Co-operative Development Agency (CDA) is available to
join us.

2. A draft letter to send to academics we would like to invite to become
members.

3. A draft public notice calling on local support and prospective students

4. General discussion around timetable/curriculum development, etc.

5. Publicity in general. Local places to advertise. Web site development.

Anything else?

See you then,

Joss