[SSC] 'popular' and 'proletarian' universities

Terry Wassall T.Wassall at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 18:14:23 UTC 2011

Dear all

The bootleg copy of Gramsci's 29 December 1916 Avanti article on Popular Universities is now available. I'm hesitant to send it to the whole list as I don't know how big it is any in any case not everyone might want to get it. If you send your email to t.wassall at leeds.ac.uk I will send it to you.

Best wishes

Terry

Dr. Terry Wassall
Principal Teaching Fellow