[SSC] FW: SSC Constitution v1

michael hughes kolomana at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:27:42 UTC 2011

Looks good - sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting either - I'm in Senegal
for the next few months, and can't say exactly what my plans are after the
summer - but I look forward to keeping track of the SSC, and potentially
helping/becoming a member at some point in the future!

This was just to say, any (future) members who would move to Lincoln to be a
part of the centre, might want to consider house-sharing as multiple bedroom
properties appear to be quite cheap to rent there at the moment:

http://www.findaproperty.com/searchresults.aspx?edid=00&salerent=1&areaid=1967&prt=1&abeds=1&bedrooms=04

good luck with everything!

Cheers,
Michael Hughes