[SSC] Social Science Centre mailing list/website/other stuff

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Mon Jan 31 09:19:28 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I will contact Andrew about the availability of the Mint Lane building
on Thursday the 24th February, 6-8pm. He said he was flexible, so please
assume this date will go ahead. If you are unable to make it on that
date, please let us know.

The building is just off the High Street, Lincoln:

http://tx0.org/1fv

Also, I encourage you to sign up to the SSC discussion list. Some of you
have, as have other interested people, and it would make it easier and
more inclusive if we moved over to the discussion list from now on.

Thanks very much
Joss